- Other purpose that is of benefit to the community.
- Advancement of community welfare including the relief of those in need by reason of youth, age, ill-health, or disability.
- Promotion of civic responsibility or voluntary work.
- Promotion of health, including the prevention or relief of sickness, disease or human suffering.
- Advancement of conflict resolution or reconciliation.
- Integration of those who are disadvantaged, and the promotion of their full participation, in society.
The main object is to relieve poverty, sickness and distress through the provision of enrichment and educational programmes, workshops and seminars, services, support and outreach services along with counselling/psychotherapy to individuals, couples and families in need, for the benefit of the community of Roscommon and surrounding areas.