We offer clients and their families a programme of eight complementary therapy sessions. The 8 sessions are free of charge. GP or Oncologist consent is required. Confidentiality assured.
Complementary therapies are treatments and activities that you can have along with your standard medical treatment to try and feel better.
- Reducing stress and increasing relaxation.
- Reducing pain and muscle soreness and tension.
- Improving circulation, energy and alertness.
- Lowering heart rate and blood pressure.
- Improving immune function.