We offer clients and their families a programme of eight complementary therapy sessions. The 8 sessions are free of charge. GP or Oncologist consent is required. Confidentiality assured.
MASSAGE AND BODYTALK – WEDNESDAY AFTERNOON
- Reducing stress and increasing relaxation.
- Reducing pain and muscle soreness and tension.
- Improving circulation, energy and alertness.
- Lowering heart rate and blood pressure.
- Improving immune function.
REFLEXOLOGY – TUESDAY MORNING – VITA HOUSE MONDAY MORNING MONKSLAND
Can help give relief to cancer related symptoms such as anxiety, pain, nausea and lethargy. Reflexology involves applying pressure to points on the feet which correspond to various parts of the body.
REIKI – MONDAY AFTERNOON – Coming in April
Reiki is an ancient Japanese technique. It is an holistic form of healing which helps restore balance and harmony to the mind and body through the chakras . This in turn will affect the body’s natural healing system and balance the emotions.