Vita House has a requirement for a weekly service of approximately 7 hours to support the Brazilian community in Roscommon. The service would include the supply of expertise and support in such areas as health, education, housing, social protection services and immigration law. Fluency in English and Portuguese is an essential to the successful delivery of the service.
In addition to the above, the successful contractor will be expected to adhere to the following guidelines:
- To supply the service at times agreed with Vita House.
- To work with clients in helping them evaluate their needs.
- To refer clients to appropriate agencies or services.
- To supply a weekly report of outcomes and any other data to the Director of Services of Vita House.
- To keep accurate and up-to-date records, in keeping with Vita House’s policies.
- To adhere strictly to statutory child protection procedures as well as Vita HHouse’s policies and procedures.
- To adhere strictly to the principle of confidentiality.
- To comply with Vita HHouse’s health and safety policy and procedures.
Closing date for applications is: Monday, 23rd July. Please forward letters of interest with supporting documentation to email@example.com