What information do we collect?
We at Vita House Family Centre collect information from you fill out a form or subscribe to our newsletter.
You will only be asked to enter your name and e-mail address.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs
- We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we received from you.
- Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your client service request and support needs.
- Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering services requested.
- The email address you provide may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you access your personal information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
This policy was last modified on 21/06/2018
Vita House Family Centre
Abbey Street, Roscommon, Co. Roscommon
Tel: 090 6625898